Sunday, April 1, 2012

She adopts me...



Summer breeze and shedded leaves,
I saw her dancing in the mist,
An impaired doll by her side,
But yet she seems so lonely from my sight.

A bond that crosses decades,
Perhaps I have seen her somewhere,
In my dreams of dressing a child,
Or could she be the angel that I’ve lost?

I held his arm tightly
Pointing to the girl in that printed gown,
My eyes makes a silent plead,
And a tear rolls down when he nods with a yes!

While she sat quietly along the porch,
Playing with bubbles in the air,
I’ve already lived half my life,
Walking by her side, down the aisle.

Papers signed and she’s ours
They said I’ve done her some charity
Perhaps they are too blind to see
Indeed I owe her my whole life 

And now…
I have a house, she’ll make it a home
I have a garden, she’ll plant roses
I have money, she’ll give me happiness
I am a woman and she’ll make me a mother
Now tell me,who gave life to who...




P.S: It's just amazing how God make plans,uniting two people who need each other so much.A dedication to all mothers who had been adopted by their angels..



25 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how adorable I think this post is. <3 **Summer breeze and shedded leaves,
    I saw her dancing in the mist,
    An impaired doll by her side,
    Aww, my favourite lines. <3 You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww..thank you honey :*
      You are more amazing than me :)

      Delete
  2. more than anything i appreciate the choice of topic....
    good job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really sweet :) There is that other side to adoption that I don't think many people see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful way to start and topic we all need to talk about more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes something that we all need to talk..and yes thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Your two last lines are very beautiful - so many emotions in this poem, so many powerful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lines have to be the loveliest lines i have read! EVER.!Sucha beautiful thought! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh god oh god this was amazingly beautiful.

    Stunning stunning. Damn, I cant stop reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's Beautiful... :)

    @Sandy...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. how was the wedding?
    and i agree with crystal
    the 1st verse is so amazing
    and you are my janeman my adorable awesome janeman :D
    and yes to all the mothers who struggled to give their dolls the bright sunny smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey..the wedding went well :D

      and yes you are my adorable janeman too

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. Ah - that is such a fantastic way to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice :)
    Also, what a beautiful way of looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Unwrap a smile and leave some love!