Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Prompt No 12:A how-to post on something you know nothing about

One of the things that I have the least idea of and wanted to learn so much is on how to change the tyres of the car in case one day my car decided to hitch me in the middle of nowhere.

How I wish I can be just like one my girlfriends who can change the tyre better way that a guy. I was so impressed when I look at the way she changed the car tyres. If I am a guy I would have proposed her right away. She can help me to change car tyres all my life...

On another note, a girl changing her own tyre sounds cool..

Lets step into a crash course on changing car tyres..

Once you have identified that your car tyre had gone flat,firstly you have to move the car to the side of the road and make sure its a flat surface,you dont want to see your car rolling down a steep hill. Please also make sure the handbrakes are pulled and the car is on parking mode.



When my car tyre got flat, I dont even realise  thatI have a spare tyre and also the tools beneath the car boot. I was so amazed when RJ went to the back of my car and take out those tools..That's how ignorant I am. :/ You need a spare tyre,wheel spanner, jack and jack handle.



Next step is to loosen the wheel nuts by turning counterclockwise.  You can use a wrench to do so.



Raise the jack until it supports the car. Make sure its perpenicular  to the ground.


Once you are done raising the car,its time to loosen the bolts on the wheel and completely remove the punctured car tyre.

Now time to replace the tyre with the spare tyre.You just have to follow the steps in reverse.. :)





Thank you so much for reading till the end of the post. Now you shall be rewarded the badge of excellence for your patience and the willingness to learn.



P.S: Pictures are not mine. They belong to various sites in google 



5 comments:

  1. Every girl should know how to do that. Thank you for this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to help me out when I learn to drive and have my own car IA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be printed and circulated in schools and colleges. That's a lot of initiative and time you have spent putting this to words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how to do something? Google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe a lesson in a reverse form!!!

    ReplyDelete

Unwrap a smile and leave some love!