Officially, I have just ended my three years of degree life few hours ago. That means no more exams, lectures, viva and etc Therefore I am now completely detached from studies…but I have just added myself to the category of unemployed graduates.(L)
It was truly an uphill battle. I still remember the first day of my arrival here. Everything was new and there were lots of dreams too. I thought everything will be so cool, first time being away from family and I started to built lots and lots of dreams. Unfortunately,everything’s changed. I realised that not all dreams will come true, not all words will be heard and it’s ‘amazing’ how people change their masks everyday. Yes I will be missing this place but a part of me just can’t wait to get out from here.
Some random facts about university life:
- Some lecturers are not as brilliant as you think they are 0.0
- On the contrary, some lecturers are not as stupid as you think they are.0.o''
- Yes, the hostel is haunted. :s
- Mom’s dhal and fried egg tastes much more better than the café’s fried chicken
- Don’t ever complaints mom’s cook. Remember, karma will play it’s part
- It’s a disaster when the cleaners held a strike,
- There are two types of people; one that spent hours and hours in shower and another who don’t shower at all.
- I get some friends for life, and as complementary a bunch of enemies as well.
- The best place to hide from your room mate is the library.(She’ll have no clue at all)
- It’s weird when your room mate watches everything that you do.
- The earliest that you can sleep is at 2.am
- I realised that human could still survive without sleep for 24 hrs.
- Research S**** ( Now, I know why Einstein has weird hairstyle)
- You can walk faster that the campus bus….
I think I should stop here before the lists get longer!!!!!
One of the things that I cherished the most is the freedom that I get from my university life. Seriously, you can’t get it anywhere else. Here, no one will stop you from anything and you are on your own. But freedoms do come with a price, I started to neglect my studies and it was quite hard to make a comeback but I have managed it somehow. But one thing for sure, I have started to appreciate every little things and only today that matters the most, neither the past nor the future.
P.S: Have a good day everyone J